Hello, I am testing 16bit YUV2 output camera with fx3.
Now I have a problem with image sensor or fx3 or something else(I don't know what is the problem exactly...).
My camera output image on pc is abnormal.
I think my fx3 firmware is the problem but I don't know what should I do for this problem.
I fixed gpif design uvc 8bit to 16bit and fixed almost related firmware code I think...
But output image was not changed... image still abnormal like that image I uploaded.
I touched all possbility of this problem in my firmware... like dma channel, buffer count, buffer size and bits per sec, Max frame size etc.
I will upload example image and eclipse firmware code.
Somebody help me please ~ !!
Thanks to read my question.
Have a good day.
- Please mention the host application that you are using to view the images.
- Are there any errors on the FX3 APIs seen on the UART debug prints?
- Two copies of the image is seen on the screen. Is that expected or is that an additional defect seen?
- Have you ensured that the sensor is configured for the modified settings?
- I just used visual studio with opencv simply.
- I used our company's board (fx3 chip in this board). But it don't have any uart port.
So I can't use uart debug prints sadly...
- I expect just one image clearly... not like that. It's additional defect seen.
- Our board setting is fx3+one image sensor+isp. So don't have to initial image sensor and just reset isp to use the sensor.
when isp is set, isp initial image sensor.
Thank you !
Please capture USB traces during failure using a hardware analyzer and share the same.