create .a library output using EZ-USB Suite

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AnWa_3863696
Level 2
Level 2
First like given

Hi,

I would like to create a CX3 project with library output (similar with E-Consystem libCX3OV5640.a) to protect some proprietary setting of this project before sharing the project to co-work(sensor maker) company. Is any document to describe this?

Thanks

Angus

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

You could use the arm-gcc tool along with SDK in command line. To do that,

1. go to the project path in command line.

2. run the command below

arm-none-eabi-gcc -c cyu3imagesensor.c -D__CYU3P_TX__=1 -I "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\fw_lib\1_3_3\inc" -I "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\ARM GCC\arm-none-eabi\include"

You could modify if there is any difference in your environment.

3. After step2, you will get object file under the project path. Run ar tool to link and generate .a file.

arm-none-eabi-ar -r libCypressOv5640.a cyu3imagesensor.o

4. You should get the .a file under project path if no error appears. Add it in project settings.

BaiduShurufa_2019-3-8_10-10-28.bmp

I also write the command above into bat file. You could run them under project path.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

You could use the arm-gcc tool along with SDK in command line. To do that,

1. go to the project path in command line.

2. run the command below

arm-none-eabi-gcc -c cyu3imagesensor.c -D__CYU3P_TX__=1 -I "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\fw_lib\1_3_3\inc" -I "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\ARM GCC\arm-none-eabi\include"

You could modify if there is any difference in your environment.

3. After step2, you will get object file under the project path. Run ar tool to link and generate .a file.

arm-none-eabi-ar -r libCypressOv5640.a cyu3imagesensor.o

4. You should get the .a file under project path if no error appears. Add it in project settings.

BaiduShurufa_2019-3-8_10-10-28.bmp

I also write the command above into bat file. You could run them under project path.