Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

maHe_281876
USB superspeed peripherals
Hallo,         Can I use some other JTAG adapter like Xilinx DLC10 or is the J-Link JTAG probe the only one?     Thanks,     Marco Show More
Anonymous
 Hello         I´ve experienced problems with burstsize > 8 when setting up a bulk endoint at the fx3.    Using code like:                 endPointCon... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am designing a peripheral only device.  Do I have to leave the OTG_ID pin open or pull it up?         Thanks    Ersin OEZALP Show More
Anonymous
    Hi,                         What is the maximum frequency for simple output     GPIOs? On the     DVK, I set the      gpio clock values to the def... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    What are the steps to start a new firmware in Eclipse from scratch? Do I need to install sourcery G++ in order to build my firmware codes on th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    What is the difference between defining endpoints in USB setup call back funrtion vs the Thread_Entry (or ApplnInit() ) function? I found both ... Show More
Anonymous
   Hi! All!,       I want to develop several products based on the FX3, But I can't find any manual reference book on your website. The  manual refere... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I'm living in French.             Where it's possible to bought CYUSB3KIT-001.                          Regards     Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone!     I'm a developer from a small company and I want to get the CYUSB3014 chips and evaluation board to use this super speed controller... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are going to use FX3.0 instead of FX2LP in our design. However, I did not find any sample code for the interrupt endpoint. In our design, we... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.