Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,        I downloaded fx3 dvk board schematics from cypress website, and I have some question about it after some days.        On J48(usb micro B... Show More
Anonymous
Hallo,          I am using the cypress usb3014 chip for my development. The usb3.0 controler of my PC is  ASMedia USB 3.0 controler,.When i am trying ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are designing FPGA to write data to FX3 Synchronous Slave FIFO. Our FPGA use thread 0 (A0,A1 = 00) and monitor FLAGB pin for FIFO full statu... Show More
maHe_281876
Hallo,    I download my image file into the RAM of the FX3 with the CyControl. After that, the device dont boot, perhaps because the firmware is incor... Show More
Anonymous
Can anybody send the User Guide and Windows Driver of BENICIA DVK BOARD VER1 to rj_tang@163.com ? Thank you very much! Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, Table 5 on Page8 of CYUSB3014 Datasheet, Rise time is 3ns(max). Whereas Rise time of X2(SG-3040LC) on FX3 DVK is 100ns(max) Is this OK?   ... Show More
Anonymous
We have a synchronous slave fifo set up and running at 40 MHz, with the active thread selected by the A0 and A1 pins.    It seems that when starting t... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I am a c++ developer who has interfaced with an FTDI FT245RL.  This part allowed me to send "USB bulk" data to it that would appear out the ot... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, we designed and assembled two prototyping board mounting a ES of the EZ-FX3. The board plugs directly into a Xilinx virtex6 development board trou... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I am using the 16 Bit slave fifo interface and set the fifo full flag of the writing tread fixed to flag B. The DMA channel is set to auto be... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.