Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

leda_289486
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    where can the software "GPIF II Designer" be downloaded for FX3 ?    The available GPIF designer is dated from 2003 and seems to have no suppor... Show More
Anonymous
         Look at the picture, given the producer is GPIF in master mode, the consumer is endpoints for USB, whatever the producer sockets or the consu... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi, evvery one.    I'd like to know the information of endpoints,such as the size,the access from ARM core and GPIF, how to configure them……. however... Show More
Anonymous
1,what is the "sockets"  ,Are sockets the buffers in Sysmem?  Because in the concrete application, the external FIFO connects to the GPIF, the data fr... Show More
Anonymous
Is the watermark parameter for CyU3PGpifSocketConfigure (for configuring a partial full flag) only relative to the current buffer, or to all the buffe... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I want to use an oscillator which is easier to find than ITTI's on my FX3 board.    ITTI has no information about the 14400076-19.200MHz cry... Show More
Anonymous
I cannot get the 32 bit sync slave FIFO working. In 16 bit mode the firmware works well and transfers 120MB/s to the host with 16 packets per burst. B... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I used the DVK to see if gpio and the oscillator clocks are synch or not. Based on my test, they are not, Is there any explanation on this? Wha... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I am trying to read data on the slave fifo interface. As can be seen on the first page of the attached pdf, the first read attempt succeeds... Show More
maHe_281876
Hallo,         Can I use some other JTAG adapter like Xilinx DLC10 or is the J-Link JTAG probe the only one?     Thanks,     Marco Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.