Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Is it possible to send windows file from PC to FX3 DVK REV3 board on usb3.0 ??    as per  cyusb. pdf           The CYUSB3.SYS driver is licensed for d... Show More
Anonymous
when the  CYUSB3014 is used  as HS-OTG host, how can I set  up the FX3 device? There is nothing about  CYUSB3014 is used  as HS-OTG host in FX3APIGuid... Show More
Anonymous
the fx3 SDK did not have  vend_request sample,so,I just want to write one,    but,when I download,fx3 can not be detected,,,,    who just give me some... Show More
Anonymous
hi,    I tried to build the example USBBulkLoopAuto as you describe on the AN 75705 Getting Started with FX3.  I was not successful, because there is ... Show More
Anonymous
Is J-Link from Segger have sufficient hardware and software set for debug?    I mean GDB server .... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,       I  want to set the FLAGA and FLAGB as the partial flag by using CyU3PGpifSocketConfigure(),but I don't understand the mean of threadIndex.Wh... Show More
Anonymous
We are short of pins and have used the UART pins for some other purpose.    Is it possible to get debug messages though the JTAG port through JLink ca... Show More
Anonymous
I downloaded the latest FX3 SDK and all the rest of the updates dated 3/15/2012.  Now when I try to debug the code, I get the a Debug Source Lookup er... Show More
Anonymous
Using the GPIF designer, I configured the GPIF interface as master with internal clock. It appears that the statemachine runs @ 200Mhz, and that the ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.