Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I would like to set up the slave fifo FLAGB so that it shows "almost full". You mentioned that we have to use CyU3PGpifSocketConfigure() functi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi         I have 2 questions         1.) in final design fx3 will work as slave fifo and it will be booted from an eeprom through i2c. Does that mean... Show More
Anonymous
1) What is the EPSWITCH pin for?  It is in the GPIF interface description, but I cannot find any documentation of what it does.    2) If I made a new ... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to do a project using the FX3 SDK similar to the one described in AN4053 for the FX2. Does Cypress have a software project for this, or do... Show More
Anonymous

What is IO driver strength for FX3 chip ? 

Anonymous
Hi everyone,    In the "GPIF II Actions" section of the documentation I came across several macros that were mentioned.  For example the IN_DATA actio... Show More
Anonymous
I see in the GPIF II designer instalation you prowide only slave samples... could you also prowide some GPIF master applications? particularly for con... Show More
Anonymous
Hi          i am wondering where can i find description of regData structure passed to CyU3PGpifConfig_t (FX3APIGuide.pdf pp.363). When i runf gpif de... Show More
Anonymous
 Does FX3 support LTM and UVC by hardware itself?    or i have to implement these by firmware? Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.