Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I have a few quick questions about the Slave FIFO Sync example distributed with the SDK, v1.0.              How are the flags configured in the exampl... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to increase the size of the EP0 buffer for FS and HS devices?         I see where it is set to 64 bytes in the USB descriptor C code.  ... Show More
Anonymous
I already have an existing installation (which i want to keep), therefore i think i cannot install eclipse package offered for FX3.    Can someone tel... Show More
Anonymous
In the Synchronous Slave FIFO example distributed with the SDK, is the FX3 driving PCLK, or is the external processor driving PCLK?         I can't fi... Show More
Anonymous

How can I tell how large my program is?  I'm afraid that my EEPROM may be too small.

Anonymous
        Please tell me the procedure. 1, DVK-SW25[4:1]=OFF,ON,OFF,OFF 2, J96 = "2-3" SHORT 3, J97 = OPEN 4, J98 = "2-3" SHORT PMODE[2:0] = "0F1" 5, Pr... Show More
Anonymous
since response transfer is additionally needed from the existing firmware example when Control OUT (CY_FX_RQT_I2C_EEPROM_WRITE) transfer using write()... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, Does Control Center Support loading the firmware(*.img) across multiple I2C EEPROM? I use five EEPROMs at 256Kbit. Their address are A<2:0... Show More
Anonymous
anyone can tell me how to use the CyU3PGpifSocketConfigure?    I use it in my firmware,seems not work. Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    As you know, in control centre if you want recieve data from USB3.0 port, you must click the button.  now I change the Function DataXferBtn_Cli... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.