Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    Can I improve the download speed via interrupt endpoint (I am using it to configure FPGA), the same way that is explained in     http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=59529... Show More
Anonymous
 How can I test the highest speed of FX3 with the development kit & examples in FX3 SDK?    Wich host software and firmware?    Thank you! Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Can I improve the download speed via interrupt endpoint (I am using it to configure FPGA), the same way that is explained in     http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=59529... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am using slave fifo GPIF II. I would like to be able to discard (delete) the content of the GPIF FIFOs from CYUSB3014.  I am using the "CyU3P... Show More
Anonymous
Looking at the supply bypass recommendations there are discrepancies hopefully someone can address. On the AN70707 HW Design Guidelines & Schematic ch... Show More
Anonymous
For the USB connections in the DVK  board schematic, in page 9, the pins from FX3 side: SS_RX_P and SS_RX_N are connected to MICRO_SSRX- and MICRO_SSR... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,        we use SlaveFifoSync this example,How to clear the DmaChannel Buffer and Endpoint memory, I use CyFxSlFifoApplnStop () andCyFxSlFifoApplnSt... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    The FX3API Guide says when I de intialize the SPI, the SPI is disabled and the power to the SPI module is turned off. Are the SPI pins in tri-s... Show More
Anonymous
        To the CYSUB3014 the firmware is download(cyfxbulksrcsink) after,the control conter there will be a continuous connecion, disconnection the ph... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.