Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I’m writing to the forum since I’m really confused about the association Thread-Socket for the GPIF sync FIFO interface. I used the Slave sync FIF... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all    I got a new laptop with USB 3.0 port. I can use USB 2.0 to download code. The max speed is 38.1MBS.    But I cannot switch to USB 3.0 port o... Show More
Anonymous
I have self-powered USB device running on FX2. Everything works except reconnection after USB cable is plugged out. When I plug-in the cable, device i... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    does anyone has tested the SPI Boot option with the FX3 successfully ?    best regards    Uli Show More
Anonymous
What is the correct procedure to do a Device Remote Wakeup from SS, HS, FS?  I see flags in the API document telling me if they are enabled.  However,... Show More
Anonymous
The chip is 68013A.    We transfer data at speed 54MBps, I have tested the top speed of my board is about 32MBps. What I used is: EP6/AUTOIN/512*4 buf... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,         How to get  flag of "CYU3P_GPIF_OP_THR0_READY" in code?    Regards,    lian Show More
Anonymous
Hello,        When I am using Cypress USB Control Center , sometimes a message box populated saying "Please correct the fireware descriptor table". Th... Show More
RoKl_290166
Hi all,    does anybody know a way how can I change the contents of USB-descriptors after compilation in the .img-binary?    Can I determine the locat... Show More
Anonymous
Just got the Benicia DVK yesterday and have a big question about PMMC, the reason to use Benicia is because it has build-in eMMC 4.41 host controller,... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.