Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    Does CYUSB3014 require any power-up sequence?    Thank you    Berlin Stas Show More
lechc_282591
Hello, all,    Our group still decided to use the I2S to transfer small command packets  from PC to FPGA, though I got recommendation for I2C from Mr.... Show More
lechc_282591
          Hello, everyone. Now I can run the Slave FIFO Asynchronous example with the evaluation board. I still want to know how to check the transfer... Show More
Anonymous
I need to set the MS OS String Descriptor (index = 0xEE)    This is necessary for WinUSB class driver support on Windows 8.    But a call to CyU3PUsbS... Show More
lechc_282591
I am trying to test the slave Asynchronous fifo GPIF. The control pins were fixed as following:           SLOE set to 1 (3.3V)   SLCS set to 0  (0V) ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, What is the role of VBATT pin. I don't want to use the battery. Can I leave VBATT pin unconnected ? Or, should be connect to 3.3V? Regards... Show More
lechc_282591
Hello. In the Slave FIFO example, the dmaCfg.count is set to 2 (Slave FIFO channel buffer counts 2). When the data is transferred from U to P, the dat... Show More
Anonymous
My Visual Studio application uses the function DownloadFw from the CyAPI.lib to download a new img file (USBBulkLoopAuto) into ram of the FX3 evaluati... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Cypress,    I need to interconnect your development kit with a FPGA board. So my question is, it is possible to get schematics for USB3.0 develop... Show More
lechc_282591
Hello, I want to debug the SlaveFifoAsync example with UART. I found the setting process for debugging with JTAG in the programming manual. How could ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.