Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I am trying to reconfigure the descriptors in the USBIsoSourceSink example because I want to increase the throughput in isochronous mode.    Th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi      I use the following this method tried to reset a DMA channel in the slave sync fifo example       CyU3PDmaChannelReset(&glChHandleSlFifoPtoU);... Show More
Anonymous
We have an issue when we want to use a pin in GPIO mode for a short while, then release it and use as a part of GPIF. According to docs we need to cal... Show More
PeWo_291316
So I've got an application with a GPIF waveform that worked fine in V1 of the libraries but does not in V1.1 or 1.1.1 (although the upgraded libraries... Show More
Anonymous
I am used to dealing with microcontrollers where the USB data is put into an array that can be accessed at the byte level. So you call a doUSB() funct... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using the following statement, but it is not changing the timeout.                myDev.BulkOutEndPt.TimeOut = 1;      Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Upfront, I have never worked with the Cypress parts (or ARM with an RTOS) but have lots of "regular" FPGA and MCU (PICs) experience. So I sh... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,         can somebody explain why the main thread in the sourcesink example is trying each 2 seconds to get the LPM back to U0?         With tha... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.