Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    the release notes for SDK 1.2 state on p. 6 that there's a way now to reset the FX3 to the boot firmware image without the necessity to disconn... Show More
Anonymous
For more information on the FX3 + Altera Cyclone 4 Development platform, please visit http://www.cypress.com/?rID=64819.    Thanks,    Anup Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    tCFLG is increasing if I decrease PCLK frequency. Is this true?    If yes what is the maximum value of tCFLG at 100 MHz?    Regards, Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to use the DMA suspend/resume API  to work around the FX3 silicon bug that causes incorrect PIDs to go out on ZLPs for high-bandwidth isoc... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to use a 32 bit wide synchronous slave FIFO interface with my FX3 circuit. This reserves a large number of pins. Before the slave FIFO i... Show More
Anonymous
The FX3 JTAG port has internal pullups of 50k on all connections except TCK which has a 10k pulldown, according to the data sheet.    The FX3 devkit P... Show More
Anonymous
Hey anyone,    I'm just not finding that the PC application sources supplied for the FX3 development kit are cutting it as a starting point for a Wind... Show More
Anonymous
Hi. Can anyone import the development board schematic and pcb in altium designer and then post the Altium Designer files? It's a quick job, if you hav... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone              The value of flagA is initialized high.and The value of FlagB is initialized low,The value of FlagC is initialized high.and t... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello, everyone. I want to output 32 bit data directly to the GPIF-II data according to the FX3 firmware. GPIF-II is master mode. When you exe... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.