Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hi    In slave fifo mode, it's need windows apprication program.     But i didn't know well about apprication program.          Is xferdara() used in... Show More
Anonymous
Hii guys,    Is it possible to send data out from fx3 using two consumer sockets and I have two producer end points and  one producer socket mapped to... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello everyone     The issue as follows:    Develop with SDKv1.2.     I want to transfer data by USB3.0 with DMA mode. I create 3 DMA chanels.and two... Show More
Anonymous
I have 3 endpoints 2 out bulk endpoints and 1 in endpoint. I want to implement a slavefifo interface.     Is one consumer p-port socket is enough to t... Show More
Anonymous
hi! all    I´m trying to compile my Examples for GPIO(LEDon/off)    but,a compilation error comes....    here message    -----------------------------... Show More
Anonymous
Hello guys,    I am very new with USB Technology and I have been reading a lot about this from the manuals provided from cypress and also I have been ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I will going to make slave fifo sync mode of fx3.    Then i check FX3APIGuide.pdf in sdk.          But i cannot any description of slavefifo sy... Show More
Anonymous
The eeprom used on FX3 DVK is 24LC256, which is only 32KB, however, I found that even the minimum .img file size is over 120KB!! Is there a way to min... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Everybody    I search a way to put the SPI pins in high impedance mode. Does the function CyU3PSpiDeInit() put all SPI pins of the FX3 in high impe... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I am trying hard to understand the difference in the behavior between the bulk auto demo and one app where I set an auto dma between the uart ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.