Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Is it possible to have a DR_DATA action drive data onto the GPIF bus and have the GPIF continue asserting the same value for several PCLK cycles? As i... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello everyone    Now i meet a problem.I have two (meybe more) boards connect to PC by usb3.0. I want to read/write data with a Application.If just o... Show More
Anonymous
 I want to import a .brd file from the Cypress FX3 development board in to Altium. Let me sum up the things I tried.                   ·              ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi     I have some error in AN75779 firmware eclipse.     When i build  USBVideoClass project, undefined reference to 'cyu3puartinit'  'jump' ..., er... Show More
Anonymous
I am al litte confused regardig the flags and their connection to the threads of the FX3. In the slave FIFO example the FLAG B is a copy of FLAG A and... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I have 3 question about fx3.     If i use bulkloop example for HD 720p, is bandwidth or speed enough ?    Why bulkloop example have not GPIFdes... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello.         I am working on redistribution programming stage.    How can I install CYUSB driver when a user install my application?    To to this,... Show More
Anonymous
The FX2 has the ability to load a short (~140 byte) device descriptor file from EEPROM, which simply instructs the FX2 default bootloader to enumerate... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have a problem after the function call CyU3PConnectState(1,CyTrue) of the BulkLpAuto example the fx3 does a reset. The JTAG debugger says rec... Show More
Anonymous
    Cancelling of Control transfer is very common operation. For example while user terminates the program, typically all pending I/O operations are c... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.