Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi  all, I am using CYUSB3KIT-001 in co-processor mode, to develop a mass storage device. I selected the Application example "slaveasyncfifo", and... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have the problem, that after a while running system with transferring data through EP2 via sync slave fifo and control communication via EP0 ... Show More
Anonymous
     Recently, Microsoft released Windows 8 which supports USB 3.0 streams (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/hh406256(v=vs.85).aspx#_usb_host_controller_extension__ucx01000.sys__... Show More
Anonymous
I´m trying to compile my sync slave fifo application without modifications on the newest SDK version 1.2 but get the following error from the linker: ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Guys,    This application note describes how libusb can be used to develop an USB host application on a Linux-based OS for Cypress EZ-USB® FX2LP™/ ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello everybody,         is there an IBIS model for FX3 slave port pins (CLK, DATA32b, CTL). I am designing and fpga+fx3 board. All my traces have th... Show More
Anonymous
I'm finding that my current console application sometimes hangs. It uses XferData() in the C++ CyAPI library. If I then execute the Control Center app... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I would like to use FX3 with FPGA. I need to provide fast data transfer, so I decided to use 32bit slave FIFO mode. However I have some dou... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi all,    I am starting to work on power state management. The FX3 API includes a function called CyU3PSysEnterSuspendMode    described on page 16 o... Show More
Anonymous
        I think GPIF2 is very sensitive. FX3 sometimes hang-up when between communications of host computer and GPIF2. Do you know this trouble? Regar... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.