Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello Guys,    I am presently using cypress sdk 1.2.3.    I am trying to program a slave fifo sync firmware with a FPGA.    I am observing my flags on... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    During a isochronous transfers, if there is no data during a USB microframe, how to send a Zero-Length packet?    Thanks,    Subbarao. Show More
RaN_283461
 I am getting this error while using ISOCH transfer at 3 transactions per micro frame.    I read through this link provided at cypress forum which off... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,                  I upgraded to SDK 1.2.3 today. However, the USB Video Class Example doesn't work. There are 2 problems that I've encountered: ... Show More
Anonymous
After upgrading the SDK from 1.2.1 to 1.2.3, it looks like the BulkStream example firmware (1.2\firmware\basic_examples\cyfxbulkstreams) isn't respond... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         As I described in another thread, I can change the GPIF width at running time, but the setting does not take effect immediately. It become... Show More
Anonymous
I have modified the AN75779 example to use Isochronoushttps://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&newwindow=1&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=ua&rls=org.mozilla:da:official&spell=1&q=isochronous&sa=X&ei=-bZ-UNeBHdHPsgad0IGwDQ&ved=0CB8QvwUoAA... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,      I have a system where a user mode application sends data through a driver to the FX3, which then sends data to an FPGA via the GPIF2 bus. ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi! I'm trying to test the FX3 DVK using USBBulkLoopAuto as suggested in AN75705,    but cannot find any Eclipse workspace directory neither USBBulkL... Show More
vico_292776
Hi,    In my application I have a FPGA connected to the GPIF port of the FX3 device. I want to have an uninterrupted data flow between the FPGA and FX... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.