Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hi         i have a device where my FX3 is connected to FPGA as a slave fifo. In gipf i configured 4 flags    1.) FLAG_A => OUT RDY    2.) FLAG_B => ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi:        I have a board with an FX3 connected to an FPGA where the GPIF is the synchronous 2bit mode.and configure one producer(gpif),two consumers(... Show More
Anonymous
Hi:        I have a board with an FX3 connected to an FPGA where the GPIF is the synchronous 2bit mode.but through reading "Slave FIFO Interface for E... Show More
Anonymous
I am playing around with isochronus transfers and I cant seem to get them to work.  A few forum posts say that multi burst transfers only work on endp... Show More
RaN_283461
 I tried adding an olimex debugger to cypress FX3 board, but i am not able to do it !!    Got some help from this post http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=78322... Show More
Anonymous
 If I use the counter mode of an FX3 input, what is the highest frequency signal I can input?    Thanks    Jon Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I've read in one of the app notes that I could swap differencial pair polarity (N -> P, P -> N). I assume that this applies only to pairs of Tx... Show More
RaN_283461
 By this the FX3 has to send the data within itself without sending it through the bus. Is this possible ?    Also when i try to create a dma channel ... Show More
erho_283561
        I am building a FX3 to Compact Flash GPIF bridge. When changing from 8 bit to 16 bit data bus, the GPIO pins for the data and address bus chan... Show More
Anonymous
I have a simple firmware that does a short bulk transfer like this:    CONTROL_OUT-> sends a few bytes of information    BULK_IN <- read a couple byte... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.