Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    Signed driver for FX3 DVK are now available as part of the SDK/SuiteUSB installation availabel at http://www1.cypress.com/?rid=57990    Regards... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I need the Shematic for the Aptina Interconnect Board Rev3 to connect my Aptina MT9M114 Modul. Additionaly, I want to get the Source Code ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,         I am noticing an issue when I transmit data from USB to the GPIF interface over a Multi socket DMA channel. The issue that I notice is... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir    I get a problem of my FX3 superspeed design, and it has  confused me for two weeks, so please help me.    In my design I use many_to_one D... Show More
Anonymous
        now I use DR_DATA of the GPIF from register,GPIF data bus is 16bites. I want to get the register 32bit data to the GPIF data bus for twice. my... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, Because my English is not very well, so please forgive me and try to understand my problem. Thank you very much I use CYC68013 to work on ... Show More
Anonymous
        when i receive data from GPIF , the data is right ,but in the end i receive"Zero-length data transfer completed".so i very puzzled that if in ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi all,    I have bought the FX3 Development Kit device board and i noticed that SS_RX_P and SS_RX_M are inverted on the demo board.    On the Micro-... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Coding a CyU3PDebugPrint version for additional functionality, perhaps others have tried the same.  The purpose is to send back a buffer of for... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.