Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
        Status = CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer(&glCPUtoUSB_Handle, &ReportBuffer, CYU3P_WAIT_FOREVER); CheckStatus("GetReportBuffer4KeyPress", Status); // ... Show More
Anonymous
In FX3APIGuide.pdf, the explanation of CyU3PDmaChannelSetXfer is: Set a transfer on the DMA channel.The function starts a transaction the selected DMA... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello - I've a question about the I2C interface on this Board.    I don't get it work... in the docu I've read that I have to add pullup resistors to... Show More
lechc_282591
Hello, the QTH-060 series Samtec connector is used as the GPIF II connector on the FX3 Development Board. But there are several options for a connecto... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, while the latest SDK for the FX3 being built with Eclipse and GCC gives some marginal finacial advantages over some professional solution like ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I connected FX3 board to USB3.0 and I am following this link to compile and run an example.     Using EZ USB Suite, I successfully compiled on... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi         Is it possible to connect those interface to a LED and make it blink?         Best regards    Chong Han Show More
Anonymous
 Hi         I would like to do a program that only read data from devices.    I plan to send a vendor command to request data from both devices and bo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,         How to timestamp at host when a data packet from device arrive at host? and how the host application read this timestamp?         Best... Show More
Anonymous
Hi! I am trying to do a sector erase of the FX3 DVK's flash.    Having programmed the FX3 with USBFlashProg.img and setting the following parameters o... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.