Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
        A strange problem , i transfer data to EP0 with CyControl, when CyU3PUsbSendEP0Data is successfull, but CyU3PUsbGetEP0Data is failed, only rec... Show More
Anonymous
        I read from some posts that it is possible to enable SPI boot while still using 32-bit GPIF in the application. My understanding is that after... Show More
TaKu_282151
        Hi, In Control-OUT tansaction, please tell me how to send the STALL to the host after reading all EP0 data. I'd like to determine the result(A... Show More
Anonymous
 I am having issues using the CyControl program to progam the I2C Serial EEPROM on my development system.  It appears to function properly (checked I2... Show More
Anonymous
 hello,    I found that register EP2AUTOINLENH\L is always kept as default value when I try to modify it. I tried to write 0x01,0x03,0x04 into EP2AUTO... Show More
Anonymous

Does the FX3 support boundary scan testing according to IEEE1149?

Anonymous
Hi,    Using this application note and suitably modifying the uvc descriptors and sensor initializations, I have been able to get video at resolutions... Show More
Anonymous
What is the recommended pad size for the FX3S BGA footprint? (pad diameter)    Currently I am using 0.45mm diameter in my designs - is this suitable (... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the GPIF Master example from http://www.cypress.com/?rID=84236.  I have it working nicely in USB2 for normal MaxPacket Length packets.  If ... Show More
Anonymous
        I am trying to use the GPIF as 16 bit address/16 bit data bus non multiplexed. GPIF designer is enclosed. GPIF is initialized using the follow... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.