Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hello All,    What is the difference between EZ-USB® FX3S™ and EZ-USB FX3™?    Can I use EZ-USB FX3 development kit to evaluate the basic functionali... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello All,    What is the difference between EZ-USB® FX3S™ and EZ-USB FX3™?    Can I use EZ-USB FX3 development kit to evaluate the basic functionali... Show More
Anonymous
Anonymous
Hi,         Is it possible to have AUTO_SIGNAL or AUTO DMA channels for multiple endpoint OUT (data coming from USB port) to one PIB (GPIF-II) socket ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello All,         I'm in need of a Cypress FX3 based PCI-e X4 to USB 3.0 (FX3) adapter card/interface  and/or Gerber Files, if anyone of you knows i... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,     I am having trouble figuring out the following things with FX-3 super speed explorer kit.  I would like to use my FX-3 to stream data in a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello -    I've a problem with the I2C.    I try to send data to a max7313 but without success.    MAX7313-Pins:    AD0=GND | AD1=SDA | AD2=SCL    So ... Show More
Anonymous
is it possible to configure the data bus widt to 24 bits? I've checked the differences between 8, 16 and 32 bit, there only changes the 79th line in t... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi          Good day. In Superspeed, there are two 3 info that we need to retrieve from the ITP packet. However i am not sure how to retrieve them fr... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I was looking at CX3 but it outputs data in the form of UVC. Processing UVC via DirectShow makes it Windows-specific and I wanted to build a c... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.