Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hello.    I design a USB system using FX3s chip. I need 32KB DMA buffer for USB control, and need more 32KB DMA buffer for SD card Control. but there... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi I wanted to figure out if there was BSD support for the FX3 kit. I see that there are Windows, Linux, and Mac OS Drivers.    Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I'm curently developping an application on the FX3 and I want to make a dynamic GPIF system. I mean, I wan't to program new waveforms with... Show More
Anonymous
 hello, i develope slave_fifo 32 bit on CYUSB3014 and fpga xilinx kintex 7. i test stream_in.img, stream_out.img and loopback it is work good. good sp... Show More
Anonymous
 I updated the FW to 1.3.3 today and I am now getting the following errors.  How do I fix this?         Building file: ../cyfxtx.c    Invoking: ARM So... Show More
Anonymous
 I just installed and am using version 1.3.3 to fix some USB3 Link error issues (I hope).  However, this caused my code size to go beyond 128K to 142K... Show More
Anonymous
about SD clk
solved msg Solved
 Hello    I test a simple Read/Write action using FX3S FPGA Dev Board.    I use a two SD cards. one is Class 10 another is UHS-1.    I test Read test ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I was wondering there is a sample project for interfacing a basic image sensor with PCLK (external clk, coming from sensor), LV, FV, and 16-bit da... Show More
Anonymous
I've been "exploring" the FX3 with the superspeed explorer kit. Pretty sweet so far, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to run in... Show More
Anonymous
 hello, i use cyusb3014, streamer c#, usb3.0    i have good speed and no failure packets.    but when i connect usb-flash, streamer print all failure ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.