Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear Sir,    The FX3 support 32 bit GPIF II interface.we are using GPIF Designer 1.0 to Draw interface and state machine diagram.in interface there ar... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, is there a Streamer application for Linux available like the one that is provided for Windows with the SDK 1.3 to test continuous throughput ? Any... Show More
Anonymous
I have a project that was build for the FX2LP in Keil uVision C51, and now I am trying to build, compile and use that same program on the FX3.  I have... Show More
Anonymous
I dont know if there is a way to reset the fx3 device without disconnecting from the usb host. Just doing a usb stack reset, is there any way to achiv... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to operate the slavefifo_examples program to 32bit.   #define CY_FX_SLFIFO_GPIF_16_32BIT_CONF_SELECT (1)   1. Set as shown above in the c... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am reading data of a parallel 16 bit ADC through the FX3's GPIF. It seems to work fine as I observe different values in the Streamer for d... Show More
Anonymous
Does anyone know how many bytes are transferred to the explorer kit board through SPI when I load the " USBSPIDMAMODE" .img file? Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I using UVC with image sensor.    Is it possible  16bit bus swap in 8bit-data mode (not using 16bit-data)?    ex)  D0 ~ D7 <-> D8 ~ D15  , swap ... Show More
Anonymous
If I were trying to set up the FX3 to have a EEPROM on i2c, an FPGA and SPI flash chip both set up on SPI, how and what files would I need to include ... Show More
Anonymous
What is the thermal resistance between the junction and the case (Theta-JC) and the junction and the board (Theta-JB) for the FX3 121-ball BGA package... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.