Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm working on a pcb layout which uses the USB3.0 Standard A Female Connector. Its pin definition is different from USB3.0 micro-B, How should I conne... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    In my UVC firmware,the brightness,Hue,AWB controls are supported,but when I use AMCap or VirtulDub to have a control,the correct Hue and Whi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm running into a strange problem with my installation of the FX3 SDK on my Linux system (CentOs7).         When trying to compile the example... Show More
Anonymous
大家好:    首先介绍下自己的问题。我使用FPGA通过CYUSB3014芯片slave fifo接口发送数据至PC。    PC端收到的每帧数据之间的间隔时间太长(即每个fifo的数据),于是我测量了下flagb的    信号见附件。可以看出,flagb信号的低电平持续时间为270ms,这个时间太... Show More
PeSe_1509996
I read the AN75779: "How to Implement an Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB® FX3™ in a USB Video Class (UVC) Framework" pdf. The document mention the... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I try to use interrupt endpoints IN to send data and debug messages to the host. After several tries I was able to receive some messages wit... Show More
FeYu_1508691
Due to chapter 9 of AN75779 (How to Implement an Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB® FX3™ in a USB.),    it seems that we can use fx3 to connect 2 im... Show More
Anonymous
I've been playing around with USB speed, burst packets etc.  Perhaps someone can help me understand dma buffers better and see if I have  the followin... Show More
Anonymous
Would it be possible to use the FX3 to implement a HOST to acquire images from a USB3 vision camera? The FX3 would forward the data to an FPGA. I've s... Show More
Anonymous
I followed CyUSB3.pdf to add my own VID/PID pair to CyUSB3.inf file. But it never get work. The windows7 (64bits) always shows "Data of this type is n... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.