Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,    I have connected a FPGA to the FX3 in 32-Bit mode at 100MHz (SlafeFifoSync). I did read the documentation and a lot of forum articles alread... Show More
Anonymous
I need to add an HID interface to the UVC project AN75779.    I modified the descriptor file to add the HID interface, but I need some help adding the... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi:     I use the GPIG II as the master mode to read a sram ,I use DR_ADDR and IN_DATA actions.I see the timing Simulation is wrong,whatever i do ,the... Show More
Anonymous
Hello guys,    I will use the CYUSB3610. And I have an question. Is it possible to disable the internal PHY and to directly use the MII or RMII interf... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    After updating to SDK 1.3 when I try to build my existing projects they all hang on 'Invoking: ARM Sourcery Windows GNU Create Listing' ther... Show More
TaKI_297676
I asked how to connect FX3 and GX3.    But Gigabit's speed is less than USB3.     So I think Gigabit speed is not enough.         I wish to connect 1 ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,         Is it possible to have the R_USB2 and 3 share a via with a power decoupling capacitor? Or will the ground noise cause unacceptible leve... Show More
waxi_1305956
I use the 'DR_ADDR' and use the 'threadsocket' as the address source.In the GPIF II designer project,i use 'DMA_RDY_ADDR' to check where the address s... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I want to change the firmware provided in AN75779.zip  to meet the requirement of my own sensor with the following features:    1. 16-bit sy... Show More
Anonymous
How to set the watermark value in the firmware project and need the full firmware project of how to add a call CyU3PGpifSocketConfigure() in cyfxslfif... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.