Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
In my custom design. A FPGA transfers video stream data though gpif port and  a FX3 chip transfers it to PC .    But PC doesn't get data continuously ... Show More
chsa_1386846
Hello I've been using a modified slave fifo configuration based on the AN65974 application note. A Xilinx development board is connected to the FX3 Su... Show More
Anonymous
 I have made a fx3 PCB.when I download a program by USB2.0 interface, The computer can recognize the board.     But when I download by USB3.0 interfac... Show More
HaSi_1492201
Hi Everyone,      We are using RAID-on-Chip reference board that has FX3S controller. We are successfully able to use default "Bulk Streamer" firmware... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi,i use the c# project  of control center ,and i do not change anything,but when i debug,it can not generate successfully. Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am thinking of using FX3 as a host.    But "AN77960 - Introduction to EZ-USB® FX3™ High-Speed USB Host Controller" is now obsolete. Any reaso... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi,i am doing a projec to use the GPIF II interface as the master to write and read from  a SRAM.I have tested that i can write and read successfully ... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    what is the more reliable method to detect when the host has granted the FX3 device the power it has requested by its descriptors (either i... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    CyU3PUsbSendEp0Data has a race condition that can cause delays of 500ms per call, despite successful completion. I just wanted to discuss a... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I tried, run in administrator, the command:    >regsvr32 Cyusb.dll    and got the error : cyusb.dll was loaded, but the Dllregisterserver entry... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.