Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Happy new year to you all,    I just wanted to ask if we can plug directly the GPIO of the EZ USB FX3 to an FPGA Type Altera Cyclone IV without using ... Show More
JEv_295166
Greetings.    This is a really good application note for GPIF => USB integration but is sadly lacking the GPIF design files. Can anyone provide them? ... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi,i am using the GPIF connect to a FPGA.I use the GPIF as the master and synchronous mode.I want to know how to set the frequency of the GPIF port an... Show More
Anonymous
We're using a Cypress FX3 GPIF II Slave FIFO interface in a many-to-one configuration driven by a custom FPGA.  We have noticed an issue that we canno... Show More
eata_1526501
hello,     Visual studio based gui has been given for DMA access of data. Can you provide GUI based example for controlling the user I/Os of usb 3.0 F... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, dear friends,        I met a problem in FX3 to receive residual data in FX3: in order to achieve high speed, I set a large transfer data length fo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I have a design that requires an FPGA and a CPLD, each connected to the FX3. The FPGA is to be connected to the FX3 using the FIFO interface, with... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, may be you can help me    I use CYUSB3014 with FPGA bus 32 bits, 50 MHz, don't work correct Bulk In EndPoint.    All work good if i commit data... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    Our board, after power on has VIO1-VIO3 domains turned off. What about peripheral configuration at this domains? In most cases it returns witho... Show More
Anonymous
 I wrapped some cyapi.lib functions for my python project. I am using MinGW(3.4.5) to compile and link my files.    But I always get g++ error as foll... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.