Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello    Thank you for taking the time to answer this question.    Looking at using the CYUSB3013-BZXC part.  I think we only need the 16bit GPIF inte... Show More
Anonymous
we  are designed usb sd3 based custom board. we have ported example illustrates the use of the FX3S firmware APIs to implement mass storage class devi... Show More
Anonymous
I'm having some confusion about how the FX3 assigns the address pins based on the configuration file generated using the GPIF II Designer tool. I am u... Show More
Anonymous
Has anyone gotten CyU3PDeviceInit to work with a parameter other than NULL?    The PCB has a 19.2 MHz oscillator and does not have the 32.768 kHz crys... Show More
Anonymous
HI I'm back because my customer feed me back a problem, since 2013 I finish the development of CY3014 and our usb3.0 products were sold well.         ... Show More
Anonymous
Does sd3-CYUSB3023 supports in system programming? Does the FX-3 SDK provides full support for the CYUSB3023 mcu?? Show More
Anonymous
We programmed the cypress FX3 usb3.0 controller as a mass storage device.    And we updated the FW with "USB Control Center" program.    But how to ch... Show More
Anonymous
The USB3 camera implemented based on AN75779 is stopped connected to Windows 10 PC. Checking the output information shows the clear_feature request ca... Show More
Anonymous
we  are designed usb sd3 based custom board. we have ported example illustrates the use of the FX3S firmware APIs to implement mass storage class devi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I want to read 32 bits at a time using SPI.  I'm using a GPIO pin (simple configuration) as the interrupt signal to indicate when the data is r... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.