Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
we  are designed usb sd3 based custom board. we have ported example illustrates the use of the FX3S firmware APIs to implement mass storage class devi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I want to read 32 bits at a time using SPI.  I'm using a GPIO pin (simple configuration) as the interrupt signal to indicate when the data is r... Show More
Anonymous
Trying to setup demo using the EZ-USB FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer to the FMC interconnect Board.    The docs seem to suggest that their exist Verilog code... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I used cyusb3014+kintex 7 and released stream_in(fpga to PC).    I want turn on led when run stream (read data from cyusb3014 by streamer) an... Show More
Anonymous
I am working on a design with the synchronous Slave FIFO interface with the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. However, I have problems with the latency iss... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I want to trace and debug my project. As wrote in 'Programmers Manual.pdf' I need to use Segger JLink probe. Should I choose one of this too... Show More
Anonymous
Hi guys,    Almost finished setting up our Eclipse debug setup, however we're running into an issue during the final debug step. First off, basic spec... Show More
DaBr_659386
Hi,    Can I use GPIOs at start-up as bit bashed outputs to configure a FPGA in 16-bit parallel mode then switch to using the same GPIO pins in slaveF... Show More
Anonymous
The technical reference manual says "There are eight complex I/O pin groups, the elements of which are chosen in a modulo 8 fashion (complex I/O group... Show More
Anonymous
I am triggering SPI register reads via GPIO34 but get a CY_U3P_ERROR_MUTEX_FAILURE when    CyFxSpiTransfer() -> CyU3PSpiTransmitWords() calls CyU3PSpi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.