Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

waxi_1305956
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi:     I use the FX3 to connect to a FPGA,i use the ‘sync_slave_fifo_2bit’GPIF project to communicate with FPGA.The dma channel is set usb_socket1 to... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi:    I use the FX3 to tranfer data from PC host to a external device.I want  to know how to get the fastest speed? How to set the endpoint and DMA c... Show More
DaBr_659386
Hi,    I have a FX3 application which streams data from a FPGA to an application running on the PC. I have a SDRAM that acts as a large FIFO to buffer... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Cypress,     I am compiling the reference design but encounter the following error.     It appears the version of the libgcc.a is missing.     What... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I use FX3S chip. I want to transfer some data PC to FPGA.    I set FX3s Master mode. and  I want to use 16 bit AD MUX mode.    And I set DMA ... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi:     I am use the FX3 as a usb controller to connect to a FPGA.I want to konw how to set DMA and endpoint that the pc host can transfer data to FPG... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    is there a specific API function to put the attached eMMC device in low-power mode and restore (sleep/awake CMD5 command)?    Can you provv... Show More
lehu_1452781
I want to choose cyusb3.0 emmc to make a customer udisk solution.    But I can't find any detail information from datasheet.    Can cypress send me on... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I asked for help a few days ago about "Configuring an FPGA via FX3 CYUSB3014". But it wasn't full answer. And my research was going on.    I... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    mine design progresses and the next challenge is the correct understanding of supply to the chip supply CYUSB3014. The Kit EZ-USB FX3  power... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.