Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Is there example code available that shows how to install Window's OS descriptors in the FX3 firmware, so that it automatically makes Windows use its ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir:        I want to know if CYUSB3065 can support 120fps 720p,whether there is a corresponding reference design(such as OV4682 sensor)?      ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir,         FX3 <--> USB Connector schematic line is below right?         thanks. Show More
Anonymous
we  are designed usb sd3 based custom board. we have ported example illustrates the use of the FX3S firmware APIs to implement mass storage class devi... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,     I have 2 question about developing printer application with FX3         1. Does FX3 support multiple class driver ?  such as description be... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I have the following doubts regarding xfer data and buffers.         1. I am sending Xfer data from the pc and I have set buffer count to 6... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I wanted to know which chip the CYUSB3KIT-003 board uses. all i managed to know by reading datasheets and application notes is that the chip is... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    We are trying to send data from C# application to spartan 6 board through USB fx3 and spartan 6 will write the same data through USB fx3 to ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir,         I have problem to program set enabling stream format for FX3.    I want to know way to setting variable value image size and frame r... Show More
Anonymous
I programmed FX3 chip with the firmware available with the design note AN65974 with small changes such as    commenting #define LOOPBACK_SHRT_ZLP    u... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.