Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I need to implement a UVC-based application. There is a FPGA before the CYUSB3014.     I find the video get stuck very often(every 2 or 3 minut... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,        I have a CYUSB3014 board without EEPROM and SPI-FLASH, so that I need load firmware when board is power on every time. Can CYUSB3014 load f... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I find CYUSB3014 IO configuration very complicated and confusing. My firmware is stored in a Flash memory and I choose the SPI boot option. Mea... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I download the firmware into on-chip ram, the device enumeration succeeds. But when I download it into the Flash, device enumeration fails. Is ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I would like to use UART, but configure UART_RT S and UART_CT S as GPIO pins and only use UART_TX and UART_RX for my UART communication.  Is th... Show More
Anonymous
        I have purchased a cyusb3kit-003 board and I want to design an extension board for it so it can connect to an fpga board of mine. I'm pressed ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all! I'm novice here and I try to make composite device. So, I have a project CDC_BulkLoop_composite.zip (based on original CDC_BulkLoop project... Show More
Anonymous
An errors will occur when I send a USB VENDOR_REQUEST from PC    #define CY_FX_THREAD_STACK       (0x4000)                   /* Master application thr... Show More
Anonymous
hi    I created a AUTO DMA channel from the USB Endpoint to the GPIF II to transfer data to the FPGA.    When I was testing the transformation I found... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,      I'm trying to run the example of Slave FIFO in BulkLoop Mode ,but use our Altera FPGA Board. I have some problems with the FlagA & FlagB. Her... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.