Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,      I'm trying to run the example of Slave FIFO in BulkLoop Mode ,but use our Altera FPGA Board. I have some problems with the FlagA & FlagB. Her... Show More
Anonymous
I made a custom board with a FX3 and a USB type C connector. There is a ANX7408 in between the connector and the FX3 to interface.    The problem I fa... Show More
Anonymous
HI there,    I'm in the process of testing all endpoint types of FX3.    For INT EP there's seem to be no working example.    UsbUart - does not load.... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I would like to create a delay function for cyusb 3025 device .is any inbulit api is present in fx3 sdk?.Please tell to how to read value of ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I have implemented a Slave FIFO interface between the FPGA and FX3.     But it seems like there are some configuration issues. I cannot get ... Show More
Anonymous
Hallo,    I have problems with reading data from the GPIF with my FPGA design. The firmware on the FX3 is the synchronous slave fifo example with 2bit... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I haven't provided any additional memories such as SPI FLASH or I2C EEPROM. Hence I want the CYUSB controller to load the firmware automatica... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am currently evaluating the capability of developing firmware for FX3 using C++. Still we have been working on FX2 in C and we would like ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    We are in the process of upgrading the FX2 chip of our devices to FX3. We are implementing our custom command reply protocol using Bulk endp... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,everyone!    Who can tell me how can FX3 download firmware through script automatically? FX2LP can download firmware through CyLoad.inf, CyLoad.spt... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.