Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
FuBe_4381791
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hello Cypress! This is a continuation of an issue from: FX3 emmc unreachable after format in manual  The FX3 does not allow the drive to be formatted ... Show More
Petra
GPIO OUTPUT
Solved
Hello dears,   I want to set as output a GPIO but it is not working ok.   voidPocInit (void){CyU3PErrorCode_t status;//CyU3PIoMatrixConfig_t ioCfg;CyU... Show More
kjlee_2215711
Hello, We have been using CYUSB3014-BZXI and EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.0 version. The problem is it takes long time (about 250msec) in function CyU3PUartTransm... Show More
Philip
Hello,I'm developing a custom module. The number of calls to the "consumer events" side is less than expected. Even half the actual bitrate is transmi... Show More
educhene
Hello, I have a software (c++) using the v1.2.3.10 version of the CyUSB3 driver (.sys). This software is statically linked with the CyAPI.lib delivere... Show More
hoalc_4104386
I am trying to modify the cyUSB3,ini file inrder to use our own VID & PID values,I followed the steps in "Cypress CyUsb3.sys Programmer's Reference" s... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,I am sending/receiving data to/from UART to bulk end points. Every thing works well when I use control center.But when I use the same setup with cy... Show More
MaMa_4520856
Hello, During write transfer (Fx3 to PC), despite having full buffer (indicated by asserted DMA READY flag). After partial flag is asserted i keep wri... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello all, I found in CyUsb3.pdf the instructions to configure the inf file, although I don't have much experience with inf files in general. I've add... Show More
juhu_4653696
hi, Last time i issue a problem is : https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/ubuntu-host-cypress-Isochronous-mode-can-t-open-multiple-cameras/m-p/274374... Show More