Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Peng
USB Superspeed Peripherals

how to control cyusb3014 in usb1.0 mode?

IrAh_2291321
When we are using the FX3 in development everything works fine. We have questions on switching over to our own VID/PID once we obtain a VID from USB-I... Show More
chsh_1759911
my product need to load spi flash data sometimes and receive over 2gbps data from gpif interface  cy3014 can not configure spi and gpif-32 bit at same... Show More
njxsy_wqf
The output of CY3065+OV5640 is normal when connected to the computer UVC. After connecting to the Android phone, the UVC device can be recognized, but... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello I have a CX3 project and now I need to do UART debugging, but my hardware does not have the UART wired out. The alternative I found in the commu... Show More
MiHu_1533901

Should the minimum RESET# pulse width at power on be measured using Vil or measured using Vih?

jgilb
We would like to get some insight from the CX3 team RE: SPI RX DMA to USB data alignment   We are using the CX3 (CYUSB3065-BZXI) for a SP... Show More
JerryLin
Hi Sir.  Good day. We had met some issues for using CX3 USB HID with IMU ICM20602. The sample rate now is set to 1k but it does not quit stable. Our a... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,I am trying to change the descriptor of usbuart example to access to data in cdc and vendor at the same time.I mean when I am sending data through ... Show More
tcarlsso
Hi, A follow up question to this thread: https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/CTLE-settings-for-CYUSB3014/m-p/96123 ...where 4d... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors