Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ElTa_4521156
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi,I am trying to change the descriptor of usbuart example to access to data in cdc and vendor at the same time.I mean when I am sending data through ... Show More
MaMa_4520856
Hello, When I'm trying to write data to Fx3 device from a FPGA device, I always get zero-lengh data transfer despite buffer being full (I know it is f... Show More
rossihwang
Env: Ubuntu 20.04, SDK1.3.4_linux The thing is no matter use cyusb_linux or download_fx3, flash programmer can be loaded to RAM successfully, but the ... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello, I created a new CX3 UVC project, I modified the imagesensor.c file and added CDC interface for UART debugging in the project. My problem is tha... Show More
FuBe_4381791
Hello Cypress! This is a continuation of an issue from: FX3 emmc unreachable after format in manual  The FX3 does not allow the drive to be formatted ... Show More
wayu_4276666
Hi Sir, Q:我想透過CX3發送一次I2C Write命令且Write data是64K Byte,想請問CX3是否能夠完成上述功能?   以下是我查看TRM的狀況,有錯誤請幫忙指正 我查看CX3 TRM並不會有這樣的限制,因硬體最大Data counter Register是32bits,而... Show More
Philip
Hello,We are developing a custom module that features MIPI 2lane, 960 Mbps/lane.The module has "Embedded Line Data" so we are able to recognize whethe... Show More
IrAh_2291321
When we are using the FX3 in development everything works fine. We have questions on switching over to our own VID/PID once we obtain a VID from USB-I... Show More
GrCa_1363456
What is Infineon's recommended method to use USB-C to interconnect devices designed for PCIe? Will one of the Peripheral Devices: FX3, CX3 or SX3 conv... Show More
njxsy_wqf
The output of CY3065+OV5640 is normal when connected to the computer UVC. After connecting to the Android phone, the UVC device can be recognized, but... Show More