Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
We have been developing USB Video Class Device.    Camera Input : YVYU    This device needs YVYU or YUY2 Format Streaming.   Show More
Anonymous
Hello..    Iam having a doubt regarding the minimum data payload that can be sent in bulk mode.    That is in the function :  bulkOutEndPoint.XferData... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.         Please check attached my configure setting image.    I'd like to make slave fifo mode  8bit, and I2C    I want to know  how to make the co... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I am trying to create a multi interface USB descriptor. I was wondering where can I find device subclass for Vendor Device class (0xFF). I... Show More
HaKe_1515226
Hi,    I am designing a USB device based on CYUSB3011-BZXC. Besides transferring data through a bulk endpoint, device also reports low-level errors oc... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Is the CY_U3P_DMA_CB_CONS_EVENT notification event available in AUTO_SIGNAL DMA channel type? Show More
waxi_1305956
hi:    i have done a fx3 PCB,when i connect to the pc,the control center can be distinguish it,but when i reset with the reset pin,the control center ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I am trying to get the fx3boot usb bootloader example to work. Uploading works, however, there seems to be a usb (re-)enumeration problem wh... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    In my FX3 firmware we have an issue with Slave FIFO data correctness. We feel that the reason for the data correctness issue is that the PC ... Show More
Anonymous
Below code works well at High speed, but return error 69 at super speed:       dmaCfg1.size = 64;    dmaCfg1.count = 2;    dmaCfg1.prodSckId = CY_U3P_... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.