Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
liuzhengxiang
USB Superspeed Peripherals
你好,我们现在生成的板子采用uvc ov5640方案,但是我们在测试过程经常发现有的手机通过type-c线连接cx3时,经常无法检测到uvc设备,但是有的手机或者电脑支持比较好。最主要的一个现象是,同一台手机在某块板子上支持比较好,检测到uvc设备稳定,但是在另一块cx3板子(同一批次生产的板子)却... Show More
ZaTu_4258396
Good afternoon, This may have been placed in the wrong area but I am sure that will get figured out. As the title says we are developing on a Cypress ... Show More
liuzq
cypress专家你好: https://community.cypress.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/UVC-Firmware-for-FX3-FPGA-Industrial-Camera-Demo-Kit-KBA229407/ta-p/260244 这个FX3... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,When my system reboots , it can't find FX3 in linux(I don't have this problem in windows).I get "No device found", when I run cyusb_linux . (J4 is ... Show More
OfOr_1738446
Hello, My code is based on AN75779 and I communicate with the Control EP with the "Cypress FX3 Example device 1" driver. All new Windows 10 PC's that ... Show More
ManabuIto
FX3で開発を行っています。これを製品化する場合、VendorIDの取得以外に商用利用条件は何かありますか? ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー We are developing with FX3.When commercializing this, are there any commercial... Show More
Marcis
Hi! I am planning to use two MIPI sensor modules in my application (2 MIPI lanes per module). What would be the best way to connect both of them to a ... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'd like to make a non-uvc project. I referred to the below link then make a project successfully. https://community.cypress.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Steps-to-Setup-up-MIPI-CSI-Camera-Solution-...... Show More
Raeleen
Hi, I am developing an oscilloscope in-house. Currently, I am working on the Texas Instrument's ADS54J60evm and TSW14J56evm boards. My end goal is to ... Show More
jl46
Hello, For my project, I'm currently using the FX3 (CYUSB3014) and looked into the SPI GPIO bit banging example as reference for the bit banging appro... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors