Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Philip
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hello, I'd like to test a custom module which is CSI-2 serial data output (MIPI 2lnae 960 Mbps/lane, D-PHY spec. ver. 1.2 compliant). is it possible t... Show More
BrSc_4720546
I am trying to read from a Mfi chip through i2c using the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. The transaction fails. I attached a scope capture showing a rea... Show More
MaMa_4520856
Hello, I've got problem with DMA watermark flag for write transfer. From the very beginning it is in it's initial state (active low and initial low), ... Show More
ZaTu_4258396
Good afternoon, This may have been placed in the wrong area but I am sure that will get figured out. As the title says we are developing on a Cypress ... Show More
Gaogg
Hi, I'm new to learn how USB works. So i bought SuperSpeed Explorer kit recently. It's my fault that i didn't RTFM well. But i need some help.   1. Fi... Show More
nipo_3090066
Hi, I try to use JTAG to do on-line update of FX3 firmware (to ram directly). For this, I have working implementations, both with custom and with Open... Show More
james4870291
Dear Sirs, Attached is part of my FX3 state machine when doing READing Data and the interface timing I suppose FX3 would be. State machine will go fro... Show More
liuzhengxiang
你好,我们现在生成的板子采用uvc ov5640方案,但是我们在测试过程经常发现有的手机通过type-c线连接cx3时,经常无法检测到uvc设备,但是有的手机或者电脑支持比较好。最主要的一个现象是,同一台手机在某块板子上支持比较好,检测到uvc设备稳定,但是在另一块cx3板子(同一批次生产的板子)却... Show More
shovalk
hello all. I'm a newbie so my question might sound trivial. I'm trying to get my ARM-USB-TINY-H to debug through jtag a cypress FX3 on a custom board.... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'd like to capture raw12 image on CX3. My CX3 Receiver Configuration settings are as below: And Error Messgaes are as below: CyU3PMipicsiGetE... Show More