Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

AlFe_1631716
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    My situation: When I assert 2 signals at zero I remove the VBUS USB power to the FX3 device and I call the CyU3PSysEnterSuspendMode function to... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm evaluating CYUSB3610 for some test equipments. From Cypress web site, component is in 'sampling' status. It is available in the open mar... Show More
Anonymous
fx3 and hub
solved msg Solved
Hi,     I would like to know if we can use a hub with a fx3 and how to communicate with each USB device if it is the case, do I need to create softwar... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I use the U7243B USB Test App of Keysight to make a compliance test on CYUSB3014-BZXC of my board,    and the Oscilloscope cannnot get any wave ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    I try to create an automatic DMA channel with SPI as the consumer. This is how I go about doing this:        CyU3PMemSet((uint8_t *)&dmaCon... Show More
Anonymous
This is with reference to the UVC_AN75779 application note(implementing an image sensor using Cypress FX3).    The sensor board eventually pass SYNC a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello 🙂      There is only one jtag on my board. And my firmware doesn't work correctly. Could I use a jtag adapter to debug the firmware? And I have... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I have two fx3 in communication in GPIF port.    One is in master state machine, base on master given on GPIF designer and we had a third th... Show More
liwe_284431
Hi everyone,    I faced a problem as blow:    if  record_size = 1024*512*2048 (1GByte) and img_buffer_record = (UCHAR *)calloc(record_size, 1);    pCo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi:      I have several problems about FX3, when I use the usb3014 transfer data with FPGA. I use the sync slave fifo mode to communicate with the FPG... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.