Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
before the computer sleep ,the video stream is normal ,the mannul_force the computer into sleep ,then wake up the computer ,the video steam is stop ,t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    I wanted to try to program the FX3 CYUSB3KIT-001 using example from Quick Start Guide. I followed all the steps and after successful programmin... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I used CYUSB3KIT-003 board in one my designs , it has an amplifier to amplify the antenna analog signal , an ADC to convert the signal to digit... Show More
PeJe_299626
Hi,    we recently switch from SDK Version 1.3.1 to 1.3.3 and found that our FX3 USB Device Application when connected at USB High Speed, each call to... Show More
Anonymous
Hello         In my application I want to use CyU3PGpifSMSwitch():         CyU3PGpifSMSwitch (         uint16_t fromState,             /* The state fr... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I'm trying to understand how to program the FX3 in production. I've been checking the Superspeed Explorer Kit and I've seen that there is ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm new in the FX3 platform. I'm thinking about purchasing the FX3 Super Speed Explorer Kit. But First I'm trying to study all the documentatio... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm working on a project using FX3 device (CYUSB3014), which is mostly based on official slave fifo example. Now, almost every thing works fine... Show More
Anonymous
I am developing an application for data process based on the GPIF SlaveFifo sample. We divide a big data buf into small packets which the packet size ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    Due to a PCB issue, I need INT#/CTL[15] either fixed to 0.0 V or high impedance. Currently, I did not do anything with it and it drives an in... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.