Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi everyone,         I'm trying to read the i2c registers from MT9M131 CMOS sensor using the FX3 IC. I was reading the UVC_AN75779 example. But this C... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I use the samples C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\cx3_examples\cycx3_uvc_ov5640    to send video datas (CYUSB3065). ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello, I have read the "Cypress CyAPI Programmer's reference", and I still wonder how to manage multiple devices concurrently (in separate thr... Show More
Anonymous

Dear Sirs,

how to send debug info to host via USB?

Anonymous
Hi,    I have a Fx3 board connected to FPGA and on boot, we download FPGA image through SPI interface. In firmware, we disable SPI interface through C... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    i'm using FX3 and the AN75779 example in order to manage a couple of video sensors and to sample analog signals @32KHz using an AD converter co... Show More
Anonymous
We are using Cypress FX3 device in our system, hooked in a self power configuration.    While making some testing on performance speed using an Ubuntu... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Cypress Community,    I am designing with the Cypress CYUSB3064-BZXC. It is a MIPI to USB high speed converter BGA.    My question is whether or no... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    We have a problem of unexpected data loss (due to some FIFO FULL) when we try to use short packets. Please note that when we are not using s... Show More
Anonymous
I'm currently investigating the FX3 module and have a clear understanding of the interfaces.    One question that may help development... If I were to... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.