Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi Cypress Community,    I am designing with the Cypress CYUSB3014. My question is whether the VBATT pin of FX3 must be connected to the power supply ... Show More
Anonymous
I would be very grateful for any information that would help me use an Olimex ARM-USB-OCD-H debugger with OpenOCD from EZ Suite .. (Windows), however ... Show More
Anonymous
'Building target: slave.elf' 'Invoking: ARM Sourcery Windows GCC C Linker' arm-none-eabi-gcc -T"E:\CYPRESS\firmware\fx3_sdk_1_3_3_src\fx3_sdk_1_3_3_sr... Show More
Anonymous
I cannot install the driver for the SuperSpeed Explorer kit under windows xp. The only information I get is:    Cannot Install this Hardware    There ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I was doing a throughput analysis for the CX3 chip for my project. I will be using a typeC alternate mode mux for DSI and connect the SSUSB to... Show More
Anonymous
This is my first time working with Eclipse and the FX3, and I have been having a lot of trouble getting even the example First_FX3_App code to work in... Show More
Anonymous
你好,我想利用CYUSB3014加上一块NANDflash做一款U盘,遇到了一些麻烦。我将DQ0-DQ1设置为数据地址复用线,第一,我需要向flash写入8byte的命令,FX3 API中有相关函数吗?第二,我想利用GPIF状态机进行FIFO读和FIFO写,对FLASH的扇区进行读写操作,怎么控制G... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,we had buy an CYUSB3KET-003 Demo, and try to use it for an usb device;But,It seem hard to find the fireware    example about USB Device.    Can ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Cypress,     I am experimenting with FX3 application note AN75779.     I use FPGA to replace the image sensor and removed all sensor related I2C tr... Show More
Anonymous
HI,there.    the composite device(UVC+usb-uart  ----they are all use IADs) is work in windows,but when i use it in linux ,it just only one device can ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.