Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear all,    We are planning to use CYUSB3035 to implement USB storage device. Is it possible to interface cyusb3035 with micro-controller(Atmel or NX... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to integrate an HID class and UAC class. I am really struck with the descriptors. Can you please send some example code for a compo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     A question about BulkRead.    The data length i am reading from USB device is not constant (for each individual trial). However, XferData( ) r... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a version, hopefully open source, of tools to set up the DMA engine and FSM of the FX3 under Linux? Don't need a fancy graphical tool. I'm ha... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    I want to design Fx3S board. I use only SD card. I want to use GPIO mode unused DATA pin on S0 PORT.    I have modify main function on firmware... Show More
Anonymous
I am experiencing about a 5 seconds worth of delay between the data on the slave end and what I observe in the application running on the PC.    I am ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi folks,    My fx3 dvk device board cannot work. And the D14(another label V1P2 is very close to it) LED keep blinking after powered on. Is any one c... Show More
AnPo_1318261
Hello.    I am trying to configure SPI DMA auto channel. My question is:    CyU3PSpiSetBlockXfer function must be called before DMA channel will be cr... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    I will make new custom board using fx3 chip. and I want to UART port, but  useable board area is too small to insert UART chip,     example cod... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm using EZ-USB FX3 SDK verson 1.3. The target board is Cypress FX3 DVK Device board Rev.3. FX3's firmware is "cyfxbulklpmaninout" in dma_exa... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.