Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi!    I am using CX3 for USB 3.0 webcam development.    In the project, still image capture need to be triggered both        - by PC (Window 7 or 😎 ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir,    I want to use CX3 to transmit UVC video,CX3 also has other functions,for example,    1. scan keys or buttons input, how to send key event... Show More
Anonymous
I have discovered in the forum history two examples of UVC with USBUART combined.    I am trying to find the latest version of this example, as it isn... Show More
Anonymous
In our system FX3-CYUSB3014 + SDK 1.3.3 we use the following transfers at the same time:    BULK-OUT: to write data from the PC to the device-TFT-disp... Show More
Anonymous
When I download the firmware of slavefifo to CYUSB3014,the USB Control Center show as the high speed.But I have set the connection as super speed.I do... Show More
Anonymous
How do I communicate between FX3 and Host PC in the UVC by using vendor command interface?    Hi.  I'd like to vendor command command communication b... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all         I updated my PSoC Creator to latest Version 4.0    Open my old Project with an CYPD4225 on it.    Got a message: "Projects with outdate... Show More
Anonymous
I am working with a FX3 firmware for communication board which has a FX3 connected to a FPGA via GPIF II, and I have some trouble.    In this system, ... Show More
Anonymous
I am a student working with the EZ-USB FX3 (CYUSB3KIT-003), and I have never really worked with devices like this before, so I just had a beginner's q... Show More
Anonymous
I have this state machine segment, I use LV to trigger the DMA to DR_DATA onto the parallel data bus. I capture the data using the timing    relations... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.