Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

AnPo_1318261
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello.    I am trying to configure SPI DMA auto channel. My question is:    CyU3PSpiSetBlockXfer function must be called before DMA channel will be cr... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    I will make new custom board using fx3 chip. and I want to UART port, but  useable board area is too small to insert UART chip,     example cod... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm using EZ-USB FX3 SDK verson 1.3. The target board is Cypress FX3 DVK Device board Rev.3. FX3's firmware is "cyfxbulklpmaninout" in dma_exa... Show More
Anonymous
    Hi,                         I am looking at the example project of GPIF-II Master downloaded from     http://www.cypress.com/?rID=84236 .         ... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using the MT9D131 OnSemiconductor camera with the UVC_AN75779 example, and it's working fine.    But I think I've found and error in a certain mod... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi         I am using 16 bits SlaveFIFO on FX3, PCLK is operate at 100MHz         sending data from FPGA via FX3 to PC         FLAGA is setted as cur... Show More
Anonymous
The ISO example "cyfxuac" (as MIC, send SPI WAV content via USB) does not work (on Windows 10): it enumerates quite properly (with errors in descripto... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I designed a board using FX3 Peripheral Controller.    I wanted to use a flash SPI to boot and use UART at the same time. When I made the schem... Show More
Anonymous
I want to use GPIOs (Interrupts) which would also generate an USB message. The GPIO examples in KIT-003 sample file are without any USB connectivity (... Show More
Anonymous
Hallo, is there any working example of super speed data transfer between the DVK v2 board and a window 7 host?    We just received our DVK but none of... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.