Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi Cypress:         when will cypress sale USB 3.1 Peripheral Controller ?    I need 10Gbps better than 5Gbps.         BR    James Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    What will be the default state of CX3 GPIOs during reset and post-reset? Can you please share any reference documents regarding this? Show More
Anonymous
This is a call out for help regarding an (easily reproducible) full speed problem that I am experiencing with the EZ-USB FX3 Superspeed Explorer Kits,... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I tried running the UAC example along with Cypress CX3 SDK (1.3).    I flashed a wav file (50Hz Sine wave) generated for 48kHz sampling, 16 bit... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all    we encounter bulk transfer problems with the FX3 when the DMA buffer.    Background: We are working with the FX3 controller in master mode a... Show More
Anonymous
I need the CYUSB3KIT-003 with the external SRAM onboard. I know, just 1 KB access-able (I had to design own PCB or use extension header, 512 KB is nee... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I have a CX3 project wich runs in windows10.    Now I need to work with EZ USB Suite in Ubuntu.    I have follow steps to install it, I've ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone!    Trying to imitate the performance of the Open Control Center tool provided by Cypress EZ USB Suite, opening firmware image for RAM upl... Show More
Anonymous
I am going through the examples from the "SuperSpeed Device Design by Example" and exercising the CDC_BulkLoop. It is mentioned in the "USB_Descriptor... Show More
Anonymous
        My data follow like this. 1.PC send data to FX3 2.FX3 write data to FPGA 3.FPGA processing data then give FX3 readable flag 4.FX3 read data fr... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.