Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ritu_2178811
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,    We have tried installing EZ USB Suite on Windows 10. The installation went fine and we performed the licensing however we can't create a new... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone!    I have program that communicate with device via USB2.0 using ezusb.sys driver. I have CYUSB3KIT and I want program (by changing VID... Show More
Anonymous
hello,everyone,    The GPIF only can be configured 8/16/24/32,I wonder if I have 12 bit data,and GPIF configure 16 bit,when I use GPIF transfer the da... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am following the below sequence for sending data from CPU to an USB consumer endpoint.         step 1: Get an empty buffer using CyU3PDmaChan... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, everyone    Now I'm testing "SUPERSPEED EXPLORER KIT", if I click "Transfer Data-IN" in "Control Center", "BULK IN transfer failed with Error Code... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have some problems with the GPIF-II when implementing a synchronous slave FIFO interface. Based on the AN65974 example project I created a fi... Show More
Anonymous
hello,I compile the bulkloopauto program follow the AN75705 datasheet.But when I conpile the project,it shows Type 'uint8_t' could not be resolved ,bu... Show More
Anonymous
hi,    I have a question about EZ USB FX3 .Now I have a 10 Ms/s,12 Bit ADC,which has four channels,and the data is 13 bit,including 1 bit clock.Now I ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    We have noticed that FX3 PHY errors count is in strong correlation with activity on GPIF interface. Until data is handled inside FX3, typic... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I got two questions about the FX3 GPIOs.    What should I do with unused GPIO pins in my design ? Should I leave it floating ?    My second ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.