Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 I've got an image sensor connected to an FX3 device using the AN75779 application note.  I've modified the firmware to transfer RAW data instead of U... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everybody    I'm trying to combine the two example projects "USBBulkLoopAuto" and "MouseDemo" but I don't get it running. It is the first time I... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I'm trying to test the USB3 technology with the Superspeed Explorer Kit (CYUSB3KIT-003), the  FMC interconnect board(CYUSB3ACC-005) and the xi... Show More
Anonymous
hello, I am new to usb_fx3,now I have an adc control by spi, so I wonder if usb_fx3 can finish the job?In other words,if I can use spi of fx3 to contr... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    In the slavefifo mode, as I know it supports 32bit mode, but How can I get "word data type" from XferData function not unsigned char? When ... Show More
Anonymous
When I use control center to load code to I2C EEPROM at PATRON FX-3S DEV board the error message "programming the I2C EEPROM failed" always occur.    ... Show More
Anonymous
hello,everyone,    I changed the "FX3_AD9269_MT_USB3.cydsn" 32 bit data to 16 bit data ,and I changed the limited counter to 8183,and I compile the st... Show More
Anonymous
hello,everyone,    I have write a GPIF state macnine.When I copy the gpifconfigure.h to the examples cyfx3ad9269 ,which is sent by dbir in the forum,b... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using Cypress EZ-USB FX3 SDK v 1.3.3.    To increase transfer speed I choose an asynchronous model and BULK transfers.  So sometimes (after 3, 10 ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I've got a design based on AN65974, a Streamer Example with the FX3 in slave mode.  On the GPIF side I have an 8-bit synchronous interface ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.