Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

veRN_2322216
USB superspeed peripherals
actually we are using C# streamer which has save option in that provided by Cypress ,we  connected FX3 board with  USB3 after that when we will run th... Show More
Anonymous

After an I2C update, it is possible to boot without power off the module?

Anonymous
 Hello,    If I restart my PC running Windows 8.0 my FX3 device no longer works (power to it remains on). After the restart the USB vendor ID is 0 and... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Could you explain me some behaviour and dependencies of DMA?        I want to configure 1 DMA channel from P-Port to USB with several buffer... Show More
Anonymous
After using the CyU3PGpifSMStart (START, ALPHA_START); function to open the GPIF state machine, it is flagged FlagA that can be written, and it takes ... Show More
Anonymous
We have a board where the Cypress FX3S drives 2x SDHC SD Cards,  We are currently using FX3SMassStorage.img as the firmware, but it appears that it on... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!  I use CyU3PI2cReceiveBytes function and it returns sometimes error.    I tried the following things, but these could not solve the problem.      ... Show More
DeKe_2275631
Hi! I've encountered a recurring error while trying out MSC driver of USB Host example on FX3 Development Kit (CYUSB3KIT-001). (AN77960 was my guide) ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have question about the FX3 clock setting when using slave fifo to transfer data from FPGA to PC. Should the the clock frequency match with t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I need use the FX3's function of re-enumeration, but I can't find any application example or code example. Is there any example?    Regards,  ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.