Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
user_2888896
USB Superspeed Peripherals
SX3 software is currently supported by EZ-USB SX3 Configuration Utility. Do you plan to release an FX3 like Software Development Kit for SX3? As I und... Show More
kjlee_2215711
Hello, We have been using CYUSB3014-BZXI and EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.0 version. The problem is it takes long time (about 250msec) in function CyU3PUartTransm... Show More
xuxinhang
When I use GPIF-II sync slave fifo interface with 2-bit address mode, I can successfully set watermark values for the four threads / P-port sockets. J... Show More
MJ
Hi, I'm making code to test i2c write operation. FX3 is sending out data to external FPGA through i2c and if FPGA receive data, turn on the led connec... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello all, I found in CyUsb3.pdf the instructions to configure the inf file, although I don't have much experience with inf files in general. I've add... Show More
alex_swan
Hello everyone, In my current project, I am required to send 16 bits data from a FIFO inside FPGA (Cyclone  IV E) to PC through FX3. I followed AN6597... Show More
juhu_4653696
hi, Last time i issue a problem is : https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/ubuntu-host-cypress-Isochronous-mode-can-t-open-multiple-cameras/m-p/274374... Show More
Minwan
Hi, I am interfacing an Omnivision image sensor (OV9734) with the CX3 bridge . The image sensor and current cx3 receiver configuration are like below:... Show More
Petra
GPIO OUTPUT
Solved
Hello dears,   I want to set as output a GPIO but it is not working ok.   voidPocInit (void){CyU3PErrorCode_t status;//CyU3PIoMatrixConfig_t ioCfg;CyU... Show More
nipo_3090066
Hi, I try to use JTAG to do on-line update of FX3 firmware (to ram directly). For this, I have working implementations, both with custom and with Open... Show More